For Part Time Application, please keep scrolling.
For Delivery Driver Application (Must be 21 years old), please click here:https://chick-fil-a-troup-highway.careerplug.com/j/0uu96p
Come be part of our award winning team, and one of the most trusted and loved brands!
We're looking for friendly, driven, and helpful people to help our restaurant continue its success.
- Competitive Wages & Scholarships
- Flexible Schedules
- Leadership Opportunities
- High Performance Team
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrates leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team's needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis
- Available to work a minimum of # hours per week
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence
Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Execute FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Back of the House (BOH) -- Use holding and timing system and batch numbering on holding pans and in the chute system.
- BOH -- Track waste and store according to procedure.
Come be a part of one of the most respected and successful brands in the Nation.
Locally owned and operated---Troup HWY (Tyler TX)
We are looking to add motivated people who are passionate about serving and desire to work in an environment where excellence is rigorously sought after.
Full Time & Part Time positions available
Competitive Pay.......... College Scholarships, Very Flexible Hours, Closed on Sunday's, Advancement and Leadership Opportunities
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.